In the words of Saint Augustine, “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page”
WHO WE ARE
Aviators Africa Blog is an engaging and interactive platform that aims to establish and maintain a relationship with the air traveller. We realize that there is a communication divide between airlines, stakeholders in the industry and the final consumer and we have a desire to truly listen to the customer’s challenges. Set up by a team of travel journalists, aviation enthusiasts, photographers, content writers and researchers, the blog enlightens and intimates its readers on the latest events and happenings in the travel, tourism, and hospitality sectors with a focus on the aviation industry.
By providing travel solutions for consumers, we make air travel a seamless process and put the power back in travelers’ hands value with our offer of an ever-expanding array of innovative informational products, services.
WHAT WE DO
- We serve as an information hub for first time and experienced air commuters providing details of resorts, relaxation centers, hotels and bringing readers up to speed with aviation news
- Our consumer-centric culture affords subscribers the opportunity to share pictures of their vacation times and experiences with others on our online image board
- We are a meeting place for passionate travellers and aviation geeks to share stories that inspire travel, interesting facts and anecdotes about air travel.
- To be the leading authority in aviation
- Stimulating growth and cooperation in the aviation sector
- Making air travel easy